Thursday, October 8, 2009

i miss my ex-roommates!!!!!



i miss my ex-roommates very much!!!!kak azma and maryam jamilah..pretty names right?i don't met them since 5 months ago.i miss them like crazy...i hope i can see them soon. as soon as possible!!!!but.....i always contact them..bur rarely.they are very busy with their study...so sad!!!!isk..isk...

they are so nice with me...they take care of me like their own siblings...hehehehehe...now,both of them are studying at university malaysia terengganu..i'm very jelous with them because they got the same place to further their study...but i must accept it as my fate in my life..i have a big and important mission to fullfil my dreams and makes my parents proud of me....i hope they still remember me...when i can see them?????ermmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment